Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to dinner with the family tonight, and across the street is a Chevy dealer, and I see 5 Camaros on display. After dinner, we drove over to the lot and started looking around.
I wasn't sure if they'd have a problem with me taking pics, so I only got a couple.
Also, once I took my few, a salesman came up and started yacking with me (he obviously hadn't done his research because when my parents started asking questions he didn't know the answers...I DID! lol) and my parents. Then EVERYONE and their mother showed up to look at the cars!

Sorry for the cellphone pics.
Also, these were on the USED CARS side. Apparently they have mileage on them from 100-300 already. One has around 800 miles. These were never actually owned, but they were bought at auction from another dealership so they are considered "preowned". I was told each dealership got about 26 NEW cars. But, the catch? Many were already pre-sold. On the yellow one pictured... there were some bad paint chips on the door edges. Someone fails at opening the door! haha.
On the OrangeRS, it had the two-tone interior:drool6565:

·
Registered
521 Posts
awesome man.....lol so did you school the salesman or just keep it to yourself?

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome man.....lol so did you school the salesman or just keep it to yourself?
Mom asked what RS package was. He was like "well... you get that spoiler... um...RS badges... some performance-" I cut him off and was like "darker rear lights, bigger wheels, mostly appearance stuff" and he butted in "yeah... it's an appearance package!" lol. I lol'd to myself.
The rest I kept to myself.

·
Registered
521 Posts
hahaha nice man.You would think they would study up a little more on the cars they sell.Especially the Camaro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts