Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is i video of my first fbody 91 camaro rs just got done painting her and decided to do a little donut in the parking lot down the road and as soon as i start on spin and i see the cop coming into the parking lot must have been a camaro fan cause he let me off with a warning lol watch it!

YouTube - Mike's infamous burnout

theres a link or just type in Mike's infamous burnout on youtube

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
They can ticket you for doing a donut on private property?

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
Parking lot isn't private property...
Here they are, I have done burn outs a lot and the cops can;t touch me unless the owner has a problem with it:lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
how much was the ticket? lol

:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man i wish parking lots were private property in columbus ohio they give you a ticket for basically anything they can think of my dad and i both got a ticket one day for having our cars parked in the front yard while we were working on someone else's and moving a few around no warning or anything it gets pretty ridiculous here unfortunately

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
The street that my girlfriend lives on (not her college dorm but her actual home) has some ridiculous rules like there has to be a lit front yard lamp, has to be a certain amount of bricks used in the landscaping in the front, can't be two cars parked in the driveway at the same time and some other shit. Why I love living out in the country where your nearest neighbor is never any closer than a 1/4 mi.

Nice story. At least you got away w/o a ticket.

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
The street that my girlfriend lives on (not her college dorm but her actual home) has some ridiculous rules like there has to be a lit front yard lamp, has to be a certain amount of bricks used in the landscaping in the front, can't be two cars parked in the driveway at the same time and some other shit. Why I love living out in the country where your nearest neighbor is never any closer than a 1/4 mi.

Nice story. At least you got away w/o a ticket.
They are trying to pull that no more then X amount of car in the drive way around here, but sorry if I have a 4 car drive way I will park 4 cars there if I please because last time I checked I own that land and pay the taxes.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Why I love living out in the country where your nearest neighbor is never any closer than a 1/4 mi.
x2 :rock:

But my gravel road sucks lol

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I dont have a gravel road, just a decently long gravel driveway and they seem to enjoy chipping our road a lot. Especially last summer. Pisses me off.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Technically the cops could get you either way for disturbing the peace or for a noise violation.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
When I was cruising, my friends and I stopped at Best Buy. It was around 10ish and we were just sitting there, hangin out; not doing anything. The cops showed up and told us to leave...they said the parking lot is private property after 10 p.m. So public property until 10, then private after? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
When I was cruising, my friends and I stopped at Best Buy. It was around 10ish and we were just sitting there, hangin out; not doing anything. The cops showed up and told us to leave...they said the parking lot is private property after 10 p.m. So public property until 10, then private after? :dunno:
They'll come up with any excuse to disperse a crowd from hanging out in a parking lot. Trust me, they do it around here every Friday night when we try to hang out in the old mall parking lot or just wherever. Luckily, the owner of the local BP doesn't care if we hang out in the vacant lot behind it so the cops cant do shit and we can do whatever we want there. (Burnouts, yellin and carryin on, even bottle rocket wars :lol:) Sometimes theres 30 or 40 of us back there just hangin out on Friday nights.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
At the big cruising spot around here (well it was at one point now its just ricers for the most part), we actually had permission to hang out in the lot of a restaurant because for the owner it meant money so he didn't care at all. Well, the cops still told everyone they have to leave even if we had the guys permission. Which is bullshit.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
At the big cruising spot around here (well it was at one point now its just ricers for the most part), we actually had permission to hang out in the lot of a restaurant because for the owner it meant money so he didn't care at all. Well, the cops still told everyone they have to leave even if we had the guys permission. Which is bullshit.
Yeah, that's why the gas station owner lets us hang out back there cause it means extra business for him.

And yeah, that's complete bullshit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts