Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a set of LED headlights from United Pacific into my 67 Camaro. They were plug and play and look great. The only issue I have is the turn signal option. When I connected the turn signal wire to the harness the amber bar lights up when the headlight switch is in the parking light setting, but when I turn on the turn signal there is no flashing. I wonder what I am missing? Note: the electronic flasher is installed along with LED taillights.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LED Flasher Issue resolved

I just installed a set of LED headlights from United Pacific into my 67 Camaro. They were plug and play and look great. The only issue I have is the turn signal option. When I connected the turn signal wire to the harness the amber bar lights up when the headlight switch is in the parking light setting, but when I turn on the turn signal there is no flashing. I wonder what I am missing? Note: the electronic flasher is installed along with LED taillights.
My issue was related to the second flasher that is under the dash between the steering wheel and the ashtray. I had to drop the steering column and move the gauge cluster out of the way. Then the flasher (controls turn signals) was plainly visible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts