Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a sunroof that's the 2010 camaro comes with? The tilt back? I have a 2010 ss camaro and live in georgia thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Camaro Zone

·
Registered
11,492 Posts
Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a sunroof that's the 2010 camaro comes with? The tilt back? I have a 2010 ss camaro and live in georgia thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Camaro Zone
Although it would probably cost a lot, I am sure a Chevy Dealer could hook you up. Or, A body shop

·
CZ's Turbo Gawd
7,943 Posts
Honestly, you're asking for a lot of issues down the line. Sunroofs are a nice idea but even factory units regardless of manufacture fail and or leak at some point or another. Adding one in aftermarket or post production increases those odds tenfold.

Reactions: Sundown

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Honestly, you're asking for a lot of issues down the line. Sunroofs are a nice idea but even factory units regardless of manufacture fail and or leak at some point or another. Adding one in aftermarket or post production increases those odds tenfold.
Have to agree with 94. I have one on my 2010 2ss/rs . I have had no problems but if it didn't come with it there is no way I would have one installed . If I did it would be by a dealer with all OEM parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts