1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
sweet:rock:

·
Registered
842 Posts
I thought the red bull trans am was real until i looked at the tires. Pretty good guys

·
Registered
25 Posts
God! I did not know Forza 3 had the Trans Am in it! I loved Forza 2 SO much! I'm for sure going to pick up this game asap on Friday now!

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
Wow those are some insane graphics, you guys play off the PC or console?

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Wow those are some insane graphics, you guys play off the PC or console?
Its only for the 360.

Its a good game, haven't had time to play it too much, but when I'm looking for good racing online I use my other simulation service anyways. Forza is more for fun and painting the cars.

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
I stopped playing Forza after the second one was a bomb, Grid got me hooked.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
I stopped playing Forza after the second one was a bomb, Grid got me hooked.
I'm not a fan of grid. Way to arcade-style for me. I enjoy at least trying to brake and use some throttle control while playing. :lol:

I wouldn't say Forza 2 was anything close to a "bomb" either.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm not a fan of grid. Way to arcade-style for me. I enjoy at least trying to brake and use some throttle control while playing. :lol:

I wouldn't say Forza 2 was anything close to a "bomb" either.
It cracks me up when people say how much of a bomb Forza 2 was/is, then continue their statement with "so I play Grid/Shift/PGR instead". To each their own I guess. They can play there kiddie arcade games ha ha.

No offense, Scorps. :icon_wink:

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
I hate PGR and while shift omg what a pile of shit. I just like the play style of Grid over the forza's, no Offense taken different play styles for different folks.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I hate PGR and while shift omg what a pile of shit. I just like the play style of Grid over the forza's, no Offense taken different play styles for different folks.
I understand. I like Grid and all, it just feels like I'm driving on ice. It's just weird for me.

·
That's what she said
8,682 Posts
I understand. I like Grid and all, it just feels like I'm driving on ice. It's just weird for me.
Im a fan of drift (only in the games) and this game has the best so far.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I enjoyed Forza 2! I still play it very occasionally... I havn't really found any other racing game that grabs my attention. I would very much like to though because I get burnt out on just one game.

I love Forza for the simple fact of being able to put all my creativeness on the race track. If another game can give that too me then I'm all for it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts