Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 v6 5spd 180k miles
I recently changed my intake manifold gaskets and put in some newer fuel injectors. When I was putting the plug wires back I had 1&4 wires put in wrong. I ran it for about 10 minutes when burping coolant. It ran a bit rough but not super bad. I double checked and realized this and fixed em, still ran a bit rough. I had a leaky injector, fixed that also. Started it up next morning, and it ran super smooth. I've never felt it run so smooth before. Normally I'd have a bit of vibration at idle, but nothing. I was super stoked, parked at class for about 3 hours and than started it up and the vibration was back. I'm gonna see if it's smooth after fully cooling overnight in the a.m. but if anyone has any idea what this could be I'd appreciate it. The plugs and wires are about 3 months old, I have a new fuel filter, overall a well maintained car. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I ran the car this morning, the fuel trims looked good got
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Software Advertising
the most part. Bank 1 was a little higher (6-8), but still not crazy. Vacuum looked good. I ran tests on Torque Pro, and i assume it's misfiring lol. I'm just not sure exactly how to interpret this data. Bank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts