Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freaking S.Tx weather. Tonight I'm over at my gf's dorm and there wasn't much parking so I decided to park in the parking garage, I took up two spaces because I hate when these people park next to me. None of them know how to park correctly. Anyway, I park kind of far away that way no one would complain that I took two spots. Well, we're having dinner and all of a sudden we start hearing weird noises outside. It's like raining, and thundering and windy like crazy! Out of freaking no where! I ask my gf if she wants to go down stairs to move her car into the garage (it's fairly clean and didnt want it to get all nasty with the rain). At first she doesn't want to, but I convince her. We're running down the hall and we hear someone yell at us "ya'll better hurry! it's supposed to start hailing any minute!!" We were like wtf?! I run out the exit door and it's freaking freezing outside, it's raining and hailing and the wind is throwing it everywhere. Gf goes into parking garage and I run to go move her car. Luckily the hail wasn't that big and the winds were kind of slowing it down from falling too hard. I managed to get her car into the garage before everyone took all the spots. Some guy had parked next to me and was checking his car for hail damage. My car didn't have a single water drop on it!! :icon15: Sucks for my gf's car though, it's brand new. I don't think it received any damage though. So phew!
But the freaking weather, ridiculous. It wasn't even supposed to rain tonight, let alone hail! Gay.:confused:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
yeah same thing here man I was at my gf's apartment when this happened and it started to hail bad over here so I moved my car under somone elses parking spot that is reserved under a roof, dont want my t-top getting busted....lol

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's sucks man glad to here everythings out....
Yeah, we got lucky.
I live 2 and 1/2 hours north of you brother and i say I can feel your pain.
yeah same thing here man I was at my gf's apartment when this happened and it started to hail bad over here so I moved my car under somone elses parking spot that is reserved under a roof, dont want my t-top getting busted....lol
What's with this freaky texas weather guys? All random and whatnot.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
yeah sucks and now I got the flu so this weather is just making it worse.

·
Registered
532 Posts
We got 9" of snow here yesterday. Been out plowing all night. Great to make the money though.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
for real, it's like that all over the gulf

Houston is bad at it, when I was in Nola it'd rain out of nowhere and stop and same stuff happened the two days I was in Tampa.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts