Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find another set of these stripes for after my hood gets refinished? DSC00369.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you looked on Ebay ?

Posted from iPhone 7 Plus using Camaro Zone Mobile App
I have. All I can find are the sets that come down the hood and onto the front bumper.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
If your hood is already being painted, why not have the stripes painted? It will look far better than any decal/sticker.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Camaro Zone mobile app

·
Registered
11,492 Posts
I have. All I can find are the sets that come down the hood and onto the front bumper.
Well, the stripe kits are like that. The front bumper stripes are separate pieces.

Like the ones in the kit, your hood stripes are just like these hood stripes in this kit:
1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS Rally Sport Decals Stripes Kit | eBay

If your hood is already being painted, why not have the stripes painted? It will look far better than any decal/sticker.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Camaro Zone mobile app
This would be a good option since you are having the car painted anyway. Especially since "correct" stripes are so expensive.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You can always tape it off and paint it yourself. Use measurements to make sure you have the exact dimensions on both sides. That's a fairly simple pattern and shouldn't be difficult to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts