Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The "other" FI Bird
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at possible appearance upgrades for my 94 firebird. Im deciding weather or not racing stripes would look good. Anyone have experience and or pictures of this?

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
imo, stripes belong on Camaros not Birds. BUT, the only exception is on your hood where the vents are, i dont think it would look bad having them run from the vents to the windshield..in silver, black or white...

But if it were me, id leave it alone (at least the stripes) that green looks good by itself..

·
The "other" FI Bird
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what i was thinking possibly do some black hood stripes from the vents but yeah i do like the way it looks now too. I was hoping to find some pics to help me decide because i couldn't find any on google

·
The "Senior" Member
18,266 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
heres a red one

black w/ silver

the black with silver is nice but i still wouldnt do it....

·
CZ's Turbo Gawd
7,943 Posts
Reactions: Superman

·
The "other" FI Bird
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah now that ive seen it im definatly not doing it lol. I agree though about camaros looking good with stripes. I wanted to put some on my 95 so bad but couldnt afford it at the time

·
The "Senior" Member
18,266 Posts
there wasnt an Anniversary edition in 93. That pic is a 99 Anniversary edition. There is a 94 25th Anniversary it looks like this.
Dang, you're right.
I had a friend however that did have a 93 with the blue stripes.
One of the reasons I bought my 96.
I say had because he had a massive heart attack and didn't even make it to the ER.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Bro, you definitely want stripes. Here's my old TA.

·
The "other" FI Bird
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wolfeman said:
You want stripes I just put some on mine looks awesome
Yeah i saw yours lol that was part of the reason i was considering it. Yours look awesome but with my style front end/hood i dont think it looks as good.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
jhobbins said:
Yeah i saw yours lol that was part of the reason i was considering it. Yours look awesome but with my style front end/hood i dont think it looks as good.
Yeah I don't know about your year just do some research on it and see and thanks for the compliment !!!

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I like the way that looks, but i think i might be better off leaving mine alone. I dont think anything will look good with the green
I think Silver would look best with the green (if you choose to do it). Gold wouldnt look bad with the green either...

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Flat black looks great with your color. There was a member on here a couple years ago that had flat black stripes on your color, helped convince me to get mine painted.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts