Camaro Zone Forums banner

Surfacing images of new 2014 Corvette.

7K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  94 T/A 
#1 ·
A CAD based image has surfaced the web of the 2014 Vette in prototype stage. Here is the picture.

Hood Water Naval architecture Vehicle Automotive design

See less See more
#4 ·
AwsmGy said:
That looks like the current model. Also, are we seriously speculating about future cars based off partial CAD images now?
Yes because a lot if people say this image could be the real deal since it was accidently posted and was quickly taken down. Also something about the tools used were mentioned but I forget what they said.

#5 ·
Who cares if it's the real deal straight from GM, it's just a CAD drawing. Outside of that single piece of trim it tells me nothing about the car. Basically what this thread is saying is "Confirmed(maybe) new nose for the 2014(?) Corvette!!?" It looks 90% identical to the current one.

#17 ·
I was just thinking this.

Google images-

I really like this concept!! Not a fan of the tail lights, to ehhh, i like the circle lights way better. but the front of this car screams Badass

I agree but it shares too many body lines/styling ques with the camaro IMO
This is the first thing i noticed with the picture

#10 ·
#12 ·
94 T/A said:
I agree but it shares too many body lines/styling ques with the camaro IMO
Ehh so did 4th gen Fbodys. The camaro is a poor mans corvette so there will always be some similarities. I like 5th gens but this still definitely screams corvette first off like it should.

#16 ·
Psydelik said:
Call me retarded, but that looks like a viper crossed with an aston martin :S
Looks more like a C6 crossed with a 5th gen.

#23 ·
Back on topic though, i would love to seem something new and original for the 50th anniversary. But i highly doubt they would do anything more than a trim package.

#24 ·
Don't you mean 60th anniversary?
The corvette was 50 in 2003.:18:

#25 ·
NavyVet said:
Don't you mean 60th anniversary?
The corvette was 50 in 2003.:18:
I got this and his camaro post mixed up lol wrong thread

#28 ·
LBreezie said:
You do that a lot.
Well I read the camaro one on the pc and took my phone to the toliet and I guess I clicked the wrong one lol.

I've been thinking these pics look similiar to a viper imo

#30 ·
AwsmGy said:
Who cares if it's the real deal straight from GM, it's just a CAD drawing. Outside of that single piece of trim it tells me nothing about the car. Basically what this thread is saying is "Confirmed(maybe) new nose for the 2014(?) Corvette!!?" It looks 90% identical to the current one.
Contrar, this pic tells me a lot about the body style.

#35 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.