Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what I just installed? Title is a giveaway. I've always wanted to do something with my third brake light, customize it somehow, just couldn't figure out with what, or how.
I liked the idea of the bird, but with the bird already in the rear, it'd be too much. Couldn't get FIREBIRD because that's just repetitive with the rear again. Finally came up with an idea and worked with Mr. Franker to come up with a great concept. Ordered last week. He made it Sunday and I got it today. Here's some pics. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I like it, that is so cool looking.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
looks cool

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
:drool: bad a$$ looking

·
Registered
26 Posts
x2 :rock:

I want to do something similar with my 3rd Brake Ligh in the future. I think Im gonna have mine say "Trans Am" because nowhere else does it say it on my rear so it wont be repetitive like in your case.
what light bulb dose your 3 brake light take #577?

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that looks awesome!
Thanks.
I showed my co-workers pics on my phone today and of course when they went on break/home, they had to stop by my car to take a look at it. One of my crew members was like... "dude...that's B.A.! I'm not gonna lie!" lol. That kid cracks me up.

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
glad to hear that everyone likes it, I think I'm going to get a new brake decal to, hit mine with the pressure washer and messed it up..

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
glad to hear that everyone likes it, I think I'm going to get a new brake decal to, hit mine with the pressure washer and messed it up..
ugh... that sucks man but thanks for the warning, I'll be sure not to aim any high pressure water at it any time soon.
You going to keep the RS look?

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
maybe, the water hit were the rs was join and broke loss, now it's starting tell peal down wards.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.