Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for taking time to read..
1997 camaro RS
V6 3.8 automatic
Heres my issue. Whilst driving anywhere, at any given time , the stereo (aftermarket cheap-o bluetooth reciever) will turn off. Adding to this issue the power windows become unresponsive simultaneously. To further weird things up, if i alternate pressing the lock and unlock buttons on the keyfob a couple times it will generally kick them back on. Not always. But usually. Any idea whats going on here? Thanks again for reading and thank you in advance for any insight.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Hi everyone, thanks for taking time to read..
1997 camaro RS
V6 3.8 automatic
Heres my issue. Whilst driving anywhere, at any given time , the stereo (aftermarket cheap-o bluetooth reciever) will turn off. Adding to this issue the power windows become unresponsive simultaneously. To further weird things up, if i alternate pressing the lock and unlock buttons on the keyfob a couple times it will generally kick them back on. Not always. But usually. Any idea whats going on here? Thanks again for reading and thank you in advance for any insight.
Hello, Welcome to the site!

The Stereo and widows losing power is probably a BCM (Body Control Module) Issue.

Search results for query: BCM | Camaro Zone Forums

1 - 3 of 3 Posts